Mô tả công việc
- Receive instructions from doctors regarding the x-rays, CT patients require.
- Responsible for getting clear imaging results, which requires proper use of the equipment and keeping patients calm and informed throughout the x-ray procedure. If a patient has any questions or concerns about the procedure, X-ray Technician can provide answers and assistance.
- To comply with the safety regulations involving the use of radiation to protect yourself, patients and other staff members from over-exposure to radiation.
- To lessen radiation risks, must use a technique called patient-shielding, which involves placing lead shields or aprons on parts of a patients body that arent being photographed.
- Alternatively, X-ray Technician may adjust x-ray beams so they cover a limited area and must also position the radiographic machinery so it is at a proper distance, angle and height from the patient.
- Keeping equipment in good working order, maintaining patient records and developing exposed radiographs.
- X-Ray Technician may use portable x-ray equipment to conduct x-rays in patients clinic rooms.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Holder of a formal University degree or higher degree
- Certification: Medical License, Safety Xray Certificate according to Vietnamese Law
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Patient, customer service skills
- Having the Practicing License
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Good computer skills and ability to work with Medical software.
- Good patient and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- working in a professional environment,
- International environment
- attractive benifits
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietnam medical practice
- Địa chỉ: