Mô tả công việc
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, World Vision’s (WV) work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY17) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS)/Grants (30%). World Vision International-Vietnam employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In 2018, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Hung Yên, Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s APs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s AP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
World Vision Child sponsorship enhances the quality of World Vision’s transformation development and public awareness ministries by providing sponsors, children, and their families and communities with a service that allows sharing of other resources, hopes and experiences in a way that it can transform both. Child sponsorship provides the majority of resources for transformational development. Therefore, Child sponsorship is a required core competency of World Vision.
Reflecting Christ’s love for children, World Vision Child sponsorship creates a special relationship between children, their families and communities, and sponsors that contribute to the transformation of all toward the wholeness of life with dignity, justice, peace and hope.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position supports AP manager in ensuring the focus on children’s well-being and the transformation of registered children, their families and communities and sponsors through collaborating with Development Facilitators and local sponsorship volunteers network, partners in planning and implementing sponsorship activities in the designated AP working area.
The position assists AP manager to ensure Sponsorship operations and initiatives (Sponsorship 2.0, Transformed Field Environment – TFE/ Sponsorship Single User Interface – SSUI) are well integrated and deployed within TP projects of the AP, provides technical support to DFs to ensure appropriate RC targeting which is aligned with WV’s Sponsorship minimum Programming standards.
Sponsorship service operations
- Ensures sponsor communication activities (Sponsor’s Letter, Christmas Card, Child’s Annual Progress Report, Gift Notifications…) are designed in engaging and meaningful way so as to contribute to life skills and development assets of children.
- Manages queries including record management, assignment, quality assurance and follow-up are timely responded.
- Ensures child data and other sponsorship documents (both electronic and hard copies) and relevant back-up copies are maintained systematically in a secure place.
Sponsorship programming and child monitoring
- Makes sure RC and their families are intentionally included in the AP’s programming interventions as part of transformational development.
- Ensures budgeted number of RC which is agreed with the support office is maintained through timely processing of new growth, replacement and reactivation.
- Reinforces RC selection criteria which embrace MVC targeting by recruit new growth/replacement in consideration from AP’s MVC list.
- Ensures RC record (includes information and digital images/clips) are updated and maintained with completeness, accuracy, timeliness and validity.
- Provides sufficient coordination and support to enable DFs facilitate Child Monitoring integrated within project activity plan as a part of community led child protection and care.
Community engagement and sponsorship education
- For new AP: Assist AP manager to establish community volunteer network at the target communes with close collaboration between schools (school volunteer network) and community settings (hamlet facilitator network) at village and commune levels;
- In cooperation with DFs, the sponsorship communication messages and materials (adapted with local context as possible) are distributed to all RC’s parents and non-RC’s parents;
- In collaboration with other the DFs, the sponsorship network and National Communicator(s), documenting stories about RC and their families and significant changes in their life, achievements, best practices and learning experiences are compiled for WV publications and shared within the Partnership.
- In collaboration with the Sponsorship Cluster Officer in NO, partnership new initiatives are contextualized and implemented appropriately.
- Participates in sponsorship education processes and contributes as needed.
- Provides technical input on sponsorship aspects of community engagement.
- Participates in community engagement and capacity building efforts of partners and community groups.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree, preferably in education, public health, community development, social work.
Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Strong understand of community-led development work
- Demonstrated training and facilitation skills, including catalysing, connecting and building the capacity of community groups
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fair English, especially email/letters writing skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email;
- Experience in community development or with NGO.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture Department - World Vision International – Vietnam Address: 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi.
More information can be found at https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/sponsorship/wvv-ap-sponsorship-facilitator-temporary-yen-thuy-hoa-binh/12125
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Heath Care program
- 15 days annual leave + 6 days sick leave + 2 days family leave
- 14-15 Public holidays per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: world vision international vietnam
- Địa chỉ: