Mô tả công việc
About the role
An exciting opportunity to be an important part of the dynamic and well-known international NGO – CARE International in Vietnam (CVN). The WEE Specialist is responsible for contributing to the development of approaches, models, methods and tools, and the implementation of CVN’s work to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment institutionally and programmatically, through advocacy effort and with partners. Specialisation will be given to Women Economic Empowerment (WEE), Women voice and Leadership on programme/project development and on assuring quality implementation and measurement of WEE in programme/project.
• Lead to develop and/or adapt appropriate WEE approaches, guidelines, methods and tools;
• Lead to develop and/or adapt appropriate engaging with men approaches, guidelines, methods and tools;
• Provide appropriate guidance, coaching and advice on the implementation of gender transformative approaches to promote WEE in REMW programme;
• Overall coordinate and oversee the implementation of various WEE projects under REMW program to ensure quality and progress of project implementation;
• Support the Gender Advisor to undertake gender analyses and update them periodically for effective programme development, planning, management and advocacy;
• Work with the Gender Advisor to provide technical support to ensure gender equality is mainstreamed in work plans, activities, indicators and targets, implementation and monitoring;
• Ensure implementation of indicators and targets to measure the women’s economic empowerment achievements in the REMW programme/projects. Promote the use and analysis of sex-disaggregated data;
• Contribute to or lead the development of new concept notes and proposals including situation analysis, theory of change, and approaches; actively seek funding and partnership opportunities; and
• Conduct field visits to monitor programme/projects performance and collect information.
Yêu cầu công việc
Ideally you will have:
• Proven experience in design, development and execution of WEE related activities at community, provincial and national levels to promote gender equality;
• Good skills and experience in facilitating training and capacity building activities;
• Demonstrated excellent understanding of gender equality and women’s empowerment and a commitment to CARE’s approach and values including ethnic diversity and cultural sensitivity;
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with partners; and
• Positive working attitude, can do approach and willingness to contribute to the team’s synergy.
Why you should apply:
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• A dynamic and innovative environment
• Supportive teams
• A comprehensive benefits package
Application Deadline: before 5:00 pm on 20 March 2019
Base in Hanoi with travels to project locations in Vietnam to work with partners
Full time 1 year contract, and will be renewed upon mutual agreement.
Please send your application that includes cover letter and CV in English via VietnamWorks quoting the position title in the subject line of the email.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive teams
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: care international in vietnam
- Địa chỉ: