Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Department: Women’s Rights and Public Services Programme Directorate
Reports to: Women’s Rights and Public Services Programme Technical Specialist
Effective date: 1st July 2019
Location: Hanoi Office with regular travels to the fields and internationally as required
Type of contract: Fixed term/Regular
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
- Provides technical support to the assigned programme objectives in charge to ensure the quality of the programme related to women’s rights under Women’s Rights and Public Services Programme Directorate
- Manages budget of assigned LRPs and projects to ensure its accountability and follow AAV’s policies and procedures
- Has the right to provide technical advices/supports to all the activities of the programme objectives in charge in line with the guide line from HRBA framework
- Requests for supports from the other departments/staff to ensure the job is well performed
- Be a member of relevant technical working group(s)
- Manages the project and project’s staff as required
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Develops strategies and plans/activities for the objectives in charge and provides inputs for LRP’s planning
- Strategies are clearly formulated to translate programme priorities (PPs) in charge into plans of actions at policy level and in line with AAV strategic direction.
- Planning guidelines are provided to LRPs and partners.
- Phase in and phase out processes are implemented as procedures and workplan
- Budget and planning of assigned LRPs and projects are prepared follow AAV’s requirement
- Partnership with LRPs are maintained and developed
2. Provides technical advice/support and capacity building to staff and partners on the related PPs in charge
- Needs and opportunities for capacity building for staff and partners are identified.
- Technical supports are provided to LRPs on designing and implementing programme objective’s activities.
- Trainings and workshops are provided to staff and implementing partners.
- Technical-related documents are collected, translated, compiled and disseminated to concerned bodies.
- LRPs and other objectives receive sufficient technical inputs to prepare and compile related reports.
- Manuals, guidelines, documentation and lessons learned on the programme objectives in charged are compiled and shared.
3. Participates in the development of M&E system and implementation of M&E activities
- Systems for effective monitoring and reporting of the objectives in charge are well established and implemented.
- Monitoring and Evaluating indicators are well designed in line with HRBA framework for assessing the objective’s effectiveness.
- Field visits are carried out to identify problems or issues which need technical advice & support.
- Issues and programmes of the objectives in charge are evaluated at mid-term and final review.
- LRPs and implementing partners receive sufficient supports in monitoring and evaluating the related programme objectives’ activities.
4. Carries out advocacy works for the programme objectives
- Policy research is conducted to identify potential issues and actors for advocacy works.
- Advocacy events and campaigns are well organized/conducted, in collaboration with Women’s Rights and Public Services Programme Technical Specialist.
- Coordination with Women’s Rights and Public Services Programme Technical Specialist and other related teams is smoothly provided.
- Technical services and leadership are provided to relevant advocacy components in relevant projects.
5. Liaises, communicates and facilitates networking
- Communication and sharing with AAV staff and partners are well-established and maintained regularly.
- Updated information of technical programme activities is provided to all related partners.
- Workshops, forums, visits for sharing and learning are well-organized/ conducted.
- Active participation in technical working groups, networks, campaigns locally and internationally is carried out.
6. Fundraises and manages project
- Sufficient supports are provided to LRPs for formulation of new initiatives/ proposals.
- Fundable ideas are identified and formulated into concept notes.
- New proposals are developed in cooperation with other team members and operations team and other stakeholders.
- Activities are implemented according to approved proposal.
7. Responsible for related reports
- Technical reports are well prepared and timely submitted.
- Reports of the projects in charge will be submitted on time with high quality.
- Updated report is submitted to line manager monthly for sharing and learning purpose.
8. Integrates gender issues into the activities (of the programme objectives)
- Gender mainstreaming is implemented within the programme objectives in charge as required by CSP.
- Gender approaches by AAI is closely followed.
- Women’s forum in AAV is well supported.
9. Manages Child Sponsorship Program in assigned LRP
- Ensures child messages and communications are delivered on time
- Support donors and sponsors visit as required
- Responsible for all inquiries from donors and sponsors
10. Supports the nationalization of ActionAid Vietnam
- Participation in relevant tasks assigned is ensured to support the operation of the Aid for Social protection Program, Project Foundation Vietnam (AFV), the strategic partner of AAV.
- Assistance is provided for the smooth transition of ActionAid Vietnam in the nationalization process.
11. Safety & Security
- The Safety and Security Plan, Procedures and guideline by AAI and AAV are followed.
- The safety and security procedures for staff are implemented.
- Risks for staff safety and security are timely reported to Security Focal Person or Head of Department.
12. Others as required
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager are well performed.
- The relevant position paper(s) on specific issues that are related to programme objectives is (are) initiated, proposed and developed with guide or cooperation with line manager, EMT members and relevant stakeholders in AAI and AAV.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- SMT members, EMT members and all AAV staff
- International and (Asia) regional focal persons of the objectives in charge
- AAV’s partners, government officials, donors as appropriate, media
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree on political, social science, economics, development, or international studies
- 5 years of experience with development works
- Minimum 5 years work experience in relevant fields
- INGO work experience is preferable
- Technical background and experiences (on the related programme objectives in charge)
- Understanding of the systems, policies and issues of the programme objectives in charge
- Expertise on participatory methodologies
- Management and leadership skills
- Report, proposal writing skills
- Advanced level of English and Vietnamese
- Independent, decisive
- Integrity and supportive
- Team work and leadership
- Result oriented and accountable
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Poverty and injustice eradication
- Gender equality
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment