Mô tả công việc
- Accurate and timely receipt and storage of material from processes
- Safe, efficient and accurate storage of material in an environment consistent with the manufacturer’s specification.
- Timely issuance of material to required parties adherence to modern material control principles. These include, but are not limited to: timely reporting of discrepancies, preservation of the integrity of the material pedigree, entry to the ERP system at time of material movement.
- Accurate and timely packing of material for shipment that protects the material and is consistent with documented requirements, confirming safe transfer to external carriers.
- Preparation of materials per instructions
- Other jobs as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- University or equivalent education and/or experience in related discipline with at least an additional 5 years experience in production field
- Working knowledge of computerized system required
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Ability to provide effective supervision and staff management
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet the agreed deadlines.
- Maintenance of employee morale.
- Employee development.
- Enhancing the capability of the section, company or group.
- Ensuring compliance with the policy including correctly understanding the intent of the policy.
- Accurate records for employee discipline to protect the company.
- Prompt corrective action for non-compliances.
- Execution of the performance management system and talent management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Care
- Training Development
- International travel
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: sparton vietnam
- Địa chỉ: