Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: 15th Floor, Metropolitan building, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mỹ phẩm - Thời trang - Trang sức
Mô tả công việc
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Working at the heart of fast-paced fashion business, in your store you create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style.
You support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting customer experience in line with the H&M brand and values.
You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make us the No. 1 fashion destination.
• Ensure you are up-to-date with current fashion trends and styling techniques so you can anticipate your customers’ needs.
• Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
Direct customer service
• Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
• Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
Indirect customer service
• Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in store and make sure garment presentation is in line with the concept ID
• Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable buying suggestions.
• Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
• Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
• Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
Drive sales targets
• Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
• Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
Training & Development:
• Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team.
• Organise, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the Commercial Handbook.
• Seek VM potential for succession.
Communication & legal requirements
• Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
• Follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
• Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
• Perform daily Customer rounds to maximise and action commercial opportunities.
Visual Store Operational Routines
• Carry out Sample picking in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
• Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme orders.
• Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual material.
• Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
• Keep visual room organised and safe.
• Share information with the team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes and continue to evaluate throughout the season.
• Provide updates of all VM information material in the store.
• Ensure that store always has enough Sale and Activity material.
• Promote employee and customer safety
• Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
• Prevent loss
Yêu cầu công việc
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A friendly, social and helpful approach to customers and colleagues
• Ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize company offer
• Substantial knowledge of fashion, visual merchandising and customer service
• Team player who open to feedback and communicate with your team in a clear and straightforward way
• Ability to deal with multitask and high workload
• Comfortable with working in a global and multi-cultural environment
• Ability to promote change
• Experience in Retail operation will be advantageous.
Salary & Other benefits:
- Attractive salary based on your skills and qualification
- Professional training & coaching
- Broad career development
- 5 working days per week
- Fun and friendly international workplace
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!