Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic qualified Vietnamese veterinary surgeon to join our bear and vet team. The position will be based at our Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre (VBRC) in Tam Dao National Park, Vinh Phuc province. The position is a broad-based one-year program of flexible rotating clinical instruction beyond the professional degree (e.g., DVM). The position may be extended for a further 12 months, after successful completion of the first year. The position is structured to provide international standard practical experience in applying knowledge gained during veterinary college in a supervised environment.
Position: Vietnamese Veterinary Intern
Location: Tam Dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province.
Type: Full time five (5) days a week with some weekend work applicable.
Term: One year Internship including initial 2 month probationary period.
Internship Package: $300 USD per month, free on-site accommodation, accident insurance, meal and travel allowance.
Position Description: This position will involve assisting the vet surgeons and the veterinary nurses with all routine duties pertaining to the health of resident bears, as well as cats and dogs in the small animal clinic. Other duties will include record keeping, preparing medications and maintaining excellent standards of hygiene in all clinical areas.
The Veterinary Intern will report to the Senior Veterinary Surgeon but will work closely with the whole team. The intern may be required to travel within Asia and participate in welfare outreach and veterinary training projects, and work with local veterinarians.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A degree in veterinary science and good understanding of written and oral English is essential. Those that are in their final year of veterinary studies will also be considered.
- Excellent clinical and organisational skills, attention to detail, an aptitude for problem-solving medicine and self-directed learning and plenty of initiative and flexibility.
- A good sense of humor, excellent communication skills and the ability to live and work closely with the rest of the team comprising both foreign and local staff.
- While the program is intended for recently graduated candidates, applications from candidates with more experience as a qualified veterinary surgeon will be considered.
Suitable candidates must be able to commit for a minimum of 1 year.
Application: Please forward your cover letter (stating position applied for) and CV in English via Vietnamworks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who have not received a reply after six weeks from the date of the advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful. Only short listed applicants will be interviewed, the interview will be conducted in English. Closing date for application is 8 March 2019
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
For more information on Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre and Animals Asia visit www.animalsasia.org
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- $300 USD per month
- accident insurance, meal and travel allowance
- free on-site accommodation
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: animals asia
- Địa chỉ: