Mô tả công việc
*** Scope of work: Supplier quality control and on-site quality support.
+ Working Place: Ha Noi, on-site in Bac Ninh/Hanam
- Directs workers in quality assurance inspection and testing, to assure that establishment and product standards are met.
- Establish and manage supplier product quality plans for outsourced suppliers to ensure consistent and stable level of quality.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising, and maintaining quality standards for the product processed at supplier.
- Identify, develop and validate test methods and testing plans for qualification, production, and audits to ensure ongoing compliance to product requirements and design specifications.
- Communicate quality issues to suppliers as needed and drive supplier root cause and appropriate Corrective and Preventive Actions for product failures at system level integration and production. Solving complex quality problems in creative and effective ways.
- Driving continuous quality improvement projects with suppliers
- Work with manufacturing sites to implement and maintain product conformance and compliance requirements for new and existing products and to drive continuous improvement.
- Supplier engagement on technology roadmaps to ensure product quality targets are met at system level, establishing product, process and quality standards.
- Coordinate and maintain all production process and quality documentation.
- Participate in Supplier audits, evaluate suppliers quality inspection procedure and develop appropriate inspection methods
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the SQE team for supplier quality performance monitoring and reviews.
- Improve efficiency via KPI metrics optimization and monitoring product quality performance.
- Improve quality management system continuously based on PDCA cycle.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor or above, majored in Electrical/electronic, mechanical, industrial Engineering or material science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a quality role or Manufacturing Engineering supporting high volume manufacturing.
- Prefer: Male
- Working knowledge of quality management systems and experience with support of new product development and manufacturing
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Candidate who can use Korean is a plus
*** Preferred Qualifications
- Handset Systems Knowledge
- Skilled in test method development and validation.
- Solid competency in statistical methods and demonstrated successful application of continuous improvement tools (MSA/Gage R&R, SPC, Process Capability Studies, DOE, FMEA, etc)
- Participating on or leading Lean Six Sigma project to learn about PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and team dynamics to solve problems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary + Others allowances + Pay raise 1 time/year
- Working from Monday - Friday
- Profession working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: japanese manufacturing company
- Địa chỉ: