Mô tả công việc
- Building PU procedure to ensure supply of the right quantity, quality, lead time and cost savings.
- Implement the required purchase of direct and indirect materials for all Division activities: quickly, proactively and effectively.
- Manage suppliers according to the companys processes, following criteria: capacity products, cost,delivery time, payment method and after-sales service.
- Planning and implementation of searching, evaluation, selection of potential suppliers and new development suppliers.
- Responsible for proper inventory management control
- Perform calculations, balancing materials for production based on inventory reports and check inventory actual status before ordering.
- Long term planning of buying plan and control inventory.
- Prepare Monthly reports for management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have working experience in big global company
- Have management experience in big global company
- There is no experience of procurement work in Vietnam
- English language skill (over business Lv.)
- It is good for quantitative data analysis
- Good at using Excel, Word
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Fixed 13th salary
- health care Insurance
- Pay raise 1 time/year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: big japanese manufacturing company
- Địa chỉ: