Mô tả công việc
• Meet sales goals.
• Managing inquiries to generate office visits and bookings.
• Responsibility and organization of information meetings and one-to-one counseling.
• Work with the company’s overseas admissions and/or school staff.
• Provide pre - and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
• Coordinate and execute agreed sales activities.
• Analyze market potential and tracking competition.
• Initiate, support, develop and execute marketing and sales activities.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Recognized university degree, ideally with some overseas study.
• Min 1-2 years relevant work experience (preferably in a customer service or sales environment).
• Experience in working with parents and students are a plus.
• Creative, lively and dynamic, with flexible, detail-oriented work style.
• Willingness to take initiative, while working in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure to meet target.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English; Vietnamese mother tongue is essential.
• Knowledge of the Education industry.
• Positive attitude and team spirit.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Competitive salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH thương mại và dịch vụ giáo dục powergo
- Địa chỉ: