Mô tả công việc
● Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
● Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
● Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
● Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
● Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
● Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
● Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
● Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
● Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
● Provides insight and assistance in implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
● Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
● Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
● Bachelors degree
● At least two years related experience.
● Preferred experience in EMS industry
● Good English communication, pressure management and teamwork skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
- Healthcare Plan
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: a usa company - navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: