Mô tả công việc
· To plan factory capacity and develop factory macro production loading strategy based on a full understanding of the factory set-up and its capability;
· To plan, organize manpower and system requirements for processes audit to ensure products comply with buyers standard and specifications;
· Ensuring that the production is cost effective
· To manage all operations in production department with regard to Quality, efficiency, cost, manpower, overtime, on time delivery...
· To plan delivery schedule and follow up to meet the planned date;
· To approve production documents and purchasing orders;
· Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
· Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, merchandisers, technical department, etc.
· Continuously improve process reducing/ controlling process variation
· Proactively identify/ reducing/ eliminating wastes increasing process speed
· Ensure that 5S & good housekeeping habits are implemented & maintained
· Use and control effectively the facility, machine, equipment with proper monitoring and maintenance plan.
· Training & development of employees including coaching , transmitting knowledge & skills to team member
· Make sure documentation management system is to be developed, implemented, maintained, and audited which provides qualitatively high information accurately, timely and reliably.
Yêu cầu công việc
· BS degree in engineering or sciences, prefer from the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
· Minimum four years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing management roles in manufacturing companies is required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: