Mô tả công việc
Navigos Searchs client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.
Navigos Searchs client develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (Alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Navigos Searchs client success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective will drive us there.
The Role: Navigos Searchs client is seeking an exceptionally talented individual to help manage the onboarding process of new datasets. Successful candidates will be expected to review, develop a deep understanding of and document the nature of the datasets. As a resident expert on a dataset, you’ll assist our engineers during the process. Candidates will also work closely with our Quantitative Researchers and Portfolio Managers on questions pertaining to the datasets the firm uses on a daily basis.
Its Impact: Navigos Searchs client is at the cutting edge in the use of data within the hedge fund industry. We aspire to remain at the forefront of data utilization and discovery and this person will be key in the process to us realizing that goal. The management of both existing and new datasets will continue to enhance our reputation as a leader in this space.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Degree in a quantitative, technical or related discipline
* 3 – 5 years of experience working with and vendors
* Knowledge of financial instruments and industry lexicon
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
* Must have an understanding of vendor market offerings from Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P Global, FactSet and other leading market providers
* Knowledge of sets in the alternative space a plus
* Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
* Basic knowledge working with files in Linux directories and
* Comfortable working with engineers and other technical staff
* Customer focused mentality
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborating with talented software engineers
- Formulate and execute projects that will have a real impact
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: