Mô tả công việc
• Organize the technical workforce in order to optimize the efficiency of process.
• Plan and organize preventive maintenance according to suppliers’ requirements and experience.
• Maintain the facility in good conditions for hygiene, safety and productivity of pro-duction according to other department requirements.
• Coordinate work between production, internal or external technical staff in order to optimize availability of process.
• Be a source of proposition regarding improvement of the processes and buildings.
• Participate in selecting the investments with top management.
• Organize, coordinate and follow installations of new processes and buildings.
• Purchase any machinery or spare parts needed.
2) Manage production staff
• Recruit and develop an efficient technical team, able to fulfill their tasks efficiently.
• Determine and update the Company’s needs in terms of technical supply.
• Train the staff.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations of the Company.
• Assess the Employee’s performances.
• Encourage efficiency and suggest rewards for best Employees
• Ensure that all the internal or external technical staff follow the rules regarding safe-ty, work regulation, hygiene and environment protection.
• Solve technical problems occurring in the production process and recommend solu-tions and ways to enforce them.
• Make sure that the Management’s instructions are properly transmitted to staff and inform said Management about any pertinent information
• Maintain a good work atmosphere in the shifts and report any degradation to the Managing Director in order to find solutions
• Apply and make all technical staff (both employees and third party) apply safety rules in order to avoid any accident.
• Report any risk of accident to the managing director to anticipate solutions
• Participate in the Management Board and help improve the global performances of the Company
• Technical stops duration in min/worked hour.
• Length stops/machine and or process in Pareto graph.
• Maintenance cost / kg processed.
• Any KMI required by managing director
• Must supervise all technical staff in the facility.
• In charge of recruitment, training, evaluation.
• Must manage the planning according to operational requirements.
• Must have a technical diploma with electrical skill and automation. Mechanic skill as cooling are welcomed.
• Must have a good experience in managing a maintenance team, less preferably, in other food facilities
• English spoken
CONTACTS OUTSIDE THE COMPANY
• In charge of the relationship with authorities regarding all technical, safety and envi-ronment issues with support of quality and administration departments.
• Supports other departments in their communication with suppliers of tools, machin-ery or process.
CONTACTS INSIDE THE COMPANY
• Participate in the management board.
• Reports directly to the General Management.
• Communicates with all departments of the company.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports: stops, maintenance schedule, corrective mainte-nance.
• Reports must be given on time and be precise and concise.
• Participates in budget planning.
INTERNAL CONTROLS and EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
• Knows the internal control procedures, follows and enforces them.
• Knows the Employee Handbook, follows it and enforces it.
• Knows the internal rules on data management and protection, follows it and enforces it.
Yêu cầu công việc
• As a manager, must be exemplary and show leadership.
• Must show enthusiasm and push for success of the Company
• Must be reliable and structured.
• Must have a global vision of the Company, its strategy and route to success.
• Must have safety and quality as well as economic performance in mind at all time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care package
- Training opportunities
- Development plan in the future
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigossearchs client
- Địa chỉ: