Mô tả công việc
1/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Design and install network system of company, monitor and make planning for IT systems and infrastructure, ensure and solve the network incidents for Head Office and all branches always ready.
- Actively investigate and promote IT software/ hardware usage that will reduce operation cost or improve operation efficiency.
- Proper maintenance of IT systems: servers, system backup, system housekeeping etc.
- Determine company medium to long term IT strategy and direction, in line with Our company Group IT direction and initiative.
- Monitor operation of firewall, telephone system and installation of telephone set for new users.
- Monitor proper operation of SAP system
- Provide user support for IT related.
- Provide user support for office automation software, e-mail and other standard package software.
- Responsible to set up PC and other IT hardware (notebook, projector, network etc) and install software.
- Lease with external contractor for system support that are not handle internally.
- Purchasing of computers and IT accessories, as well as keeping IT fixed asset records and all network and system settings information.
- Support staffs for sites at the branches/ locations with IT service including hardware and software.
- Assist for IT Head globally in related IT as required.
- Report to General Manager FA Vietnam & IT global about the works at the end of year.
- Working days: 5 days/ week.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University or College degree with related field.
Competent communication in Business English is required.
• Experience of creating, understanding and following technical documentation, routines and processes.
• Trouble Shooting experience.
Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
• Well- organized
• Experience in SAP project management or large scale strategic software implementation projects
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
• Experience with VMware, O365 / Messaging applications – Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux, Backup Systems, etc.
• Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
• Experience designing, implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans
• Mobile Device Management
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Healthcare plan
- Transportation provided by the company
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: