Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Be responsible to prepare for audit from external parties by maintaining across all departments to ensure is implemented fully and effectively in compliance with HSE Viet Nam requirement, OHSAS 18001 and other customers requirements
2. Responsible to implement and control the the company’s HSE management system in plant. Priority to critical issues in risk mapping and mitigation action.
3. Responsible to do weekly inspections with Supervisors/ Managers to areas in the plant and monitor to close safety issues in manner timely
4. Cooperate to do investigate incidents and follow up with Line Managers to complete corrective action, preventive action and communicate lesson learn
5. Responsible of HSE training program to compliance the local requirements and plant’s requirement. Planning and coordinator training course for improving HSE competences and awareness
6. Control contractor safety activities in plant and Project site.
7. Consolidate data and report on time as required.
8. Support HSE to plantation when required.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree: Engineering or Equivalent with additional experiences in HSE management system.
• Good knowledge of local occupational health and safety legislation and regulations.
• Male from 35 years old
• 5 years of HSE experiences in manufacturing plant.
• Willing to work under high pressure, self-motivation and learning.
• Good problem-solving and time management.
• Good in communicating English