Mô tả công việc
• To be the liaison between the factory and the customer
• To process all orders placed on the plant and follow them through until completion
• To attend to all customer queries relating to an order
• To provide exceptional customer service by working to a set of Customer Service Standards that govern how, when and in what time frame orders and enquiries are responded to
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure orders are placed in accordance with our Customer Service Standards
• Obtain all necessary information from the customer to place the order. Record all details on the Order Register for ongoing reference
• Acknowledge receipt of all orders
• Ensure Purchase Order due dates are in-line with the factory’s published lead times.
• Adhere to company policies regarding minimum order quantities
• Save and maintain all information relating to an order in the centrally located customer file.
• Effectively and efficiently use all systems including MFG-PRO and the PTS to place orders on the plant.
• Data entry of sales orders and sales order maintenance.
• Liaise with the customer to obtain artwork and colour match approval where relevant.
• Liaise with the Planning, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse and Export Departments to ensure all orders are processed in-line with the customers’ requirements
• Escalate urgent orders to the Planner and other necessary departments to ensure no delays with production.
• Communicate any delays relating to an order with the customer.
• Communicate shipping Pack Lists to our customers to keep them informed as to what goods to expect on each container and when
• Liaise with the factory to review Monitored Lead Time requests and respond to the customer within 24 hours.
• Liaise with the Export Department to ensure air freight requests are actioned with the appropriate level of urgency. Confirm all bookings within 24 hours of receipt.
• Review and approve deviations in a timely manner and ensure any changes flow through to the Sales Order.
• Liaise with Group Supply Chain and the Planner to re-work the production schedule where necessary to minimize customer out-of-stocks
• Ensure a positive customer experience by attending to all customer queries in-line with our Customer Service Standards
• Be the central contact point for Quality Complaints. Collect samples from the customer and pass them onto the QC department
• Ensure corrective action is fed back to the customer and the QC closed off to the customers’ satisfaction.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 5 years in customer service field as manager role
• Possesses great communication and negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skill
• Shown personal quality such as maturity, self-motivated, high level of accuracy, strong in organizational and project management, time management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Health Check Up
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: