Mô tả công việc
1. Support Senior Manager, HR for running a profound and professional compensation and benefits management according to the agreed direction and time frame.
2. Supervise and mentor the Planning team to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
3. Administer, implement and manage compensation & benefits programs, plans and initiatives and ensure translation also into payroll and accounting.
4. Assist in managing the annual salary review and variable compensation process, including the development of policies and guidelines.
5. Assist in managing the annual budget process, including the development of guidelines in collaboration with Controlling and Director F&A.
6. Implement assigned HR processes and projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits.
7. Keep abreast of current developments within the HR function, especially related to the area of Compensation & Benefits.
8. Assist to formulate and implement HR best practices, policies & initiatives aiming at Compensation & Benefits.
9. Translate new policies / guidelines from government authorities and Corp. C&B into payroll, labor contracts etc.
10. Ensure all C&B elements are aligned and reflected with Payroll & Accounting.
11. Undertake specific projects within the HR function as required (e.g. Workday, Cadena).
12. Provide C&B expertise, coaching and consulting-services to management and business partners.
13. Assist Senior Manager, HR developing new job descriptions and maintaining standard job descriptions, job rankings and salary structures and data up-to date.
14. Perform job evaluations or re-evaluations (with help of HAY methodology), salary benchmark analyses and prepare recommendations.
15. Recognize challenges and assist to develop an effective strategy (in close cooperation with local lawyers, consultants, regional/global HR organization) to achieve and maintain HR compliance with laws and regulations governing the employment relationship to avoid costly fines and other penalties, including the potential harm to the organization’s reputation.
16. Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with peers, subordinates and other key stakeholders of the company.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree
2. At least 5 years of experience in HR Compensation and Benefits preferably within a multinational company
3. Knowledge of compensation & benefits disciplines, concepts and theories.
4. Profound experience with job ranking and compensation management.
5. Experience with Hay – methodology for job evaluations/grading.
6. Results driven, creative and hands-on attitude.
7. Strong business acumen, ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Firm grasp of employment law/practices and legal requirements.
9. Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
10. Proficient at MS office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: