Mô tả công việc
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in US.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
•Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting
• Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in footwear Industry is preferred.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package and Performance bonus
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Shuttle bus from Bien Hoa city
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: