Mô tả công việc
The Accountant’s role is to maintain general ledgers and accurately prepare, enter, monitor and audit accounts (receivables, fixed assets , prepaid expense ) processes and procedures and maintain confidentiality.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- Issuance of tax invoices, supervise delivery scrap to local client.
- Record commercial invoice into systems, follow payment from clients
- Record invoice buying fixed assets , follow detail items, run depreciation every month
- Record prepaid expense, follow detail items, run allocation every month
- Participating in Checking actual fixed assets, tooling and inventory end of year.
- Maintain and upkeep of document filing.
- Special projects as and when assigned by Management.
- Handle all the jobs and tasks as assigned by Chief Accountant or Head of Accounts/Finance Department.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
Yêu cầu công việc
1-2 years in related/ similar position
Minimum college degree. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
English writing/understand and be able to communicate to HQ in email. Ability to conversant in English is an added advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary
- Shuttle bus from HCMC or Dong Nai
- Healthcare and social insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: