Mô tả công việc
- Contribution to the development of the research methodology and strategy. Continuous review of the methodology being applied in view of observations made during crop tours.
- Plan, participate and travel extensively across provinces or to other countries for carrying out surveys with farmers, stock holders, Government offices to collect primary and secondary data, soil and plant samples, knowledge enhancement and for any other requirements as and when required by the Company.
- Make Crops Survey and Stock Survey. During such surveys, diligently collect high quality information from the sources and evaluate the accuracy of all the data that will enable accurate crop estimation.
- Be updated on the happenings and changes in weather, crop development (weather impact, sudden spurt pests and diseases, impact of input costs, price impact on crop, etc.), market situations, market rumors etc. and communicate the observed changes appropriately
- Being proactive in reviewing the BS and vocally participate and contribute to the BS review process.
- Sourcing and updating the weather data
- Sourcing and updating Phyto and Customs data
- Monthly stock reconciliation in coordination with the senior analysts and agronomists. Planning the monthly stock surveys and implementing efficiently
- Constant communication with guys in Laos, China and Thailand to get the coffee coming into Vietnam from these origins and vice versa.
- Working closely with the agronomists and following the market closely in order to update and maintain the daily farmers’ selling and volume traded numbers.
- Being aware of the market happenings, competitors’ positions and production numbers, market sentiments, etc. by constant communication with people in the supply chain and with the agronomists
- Analyzing the selling behavior of the farmers and other related parameters to help the team to come out with meaningful farmers’ selling estimates
• Be familiar and challenge cost of production estimates.
• Sourcing and updating data with regard to domestic roasting and consumption estimates.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor / Post graduation in Agriculture, Agri-commerce, or related
- 2-4 years of experience in crop and commodities market research
- Strong working knowledge in the field of Agronomy and statistics.
- Good in working with MS Office, MS Excel in particular
- Good in analytical , presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and Vietnamese.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary
- Healthcare and social insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: