Mô tả công việc
1. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To control the manning guide for the company and to ensure all recruitment procedure to be followed.
• To conduct interview and shorted round to get a suitable candidate for the required position, conduct a reference checking of new staff.
• To make sure that all staff are contracted and review the company’s policy and procedures to ensure the company is in line with statutory and legislative requirements.
• Review and administer salary, compensation and benefits for the company.
• Develop, establish & implement progressive and effective Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all industrial relation issues, settling employee disputes, conciliation with the Ministry and Labour Office.
• Together with other Department Heads conduct staff performance review yearly.
• Conduct grievance handling sessions as and when the need arises.
• Chair the welfare committee and to do proposal to Company management for a necessary social activities for staff.
• Monthly report to General Manager of company staff movement as well as staff related matters.
• Yearly plan and control all expenses related to staff, process HR budget and follow the planning of expenses.
• Involving in training activities for staff, conduct the generic training for staff in company (Training the trainer, staff grooming, Policies and procedure updating, rules and regulations, orientation.)
• Conduct a training needs analysis, together with other HODs to do a yearly training plan for staff and budgeting for it.
• Follow up with other HODs for the monthly training be done as well as language training in Human Resources
• Conduct orientation for new staff and review for all company staff.
• Time attendance report from Human Resources Management System.
• Daily checking of meal coupon, locker room (both male and female), notice board, suggestion box, recreation room.
• Leave record
• Staff birthday preparation
• Clinic report, Medicine report.
• Dealing with Local Government Labour Department and Labour Ministry for any labour administration requirement by Government
• Dealing with Police department/Immigration office for administration matter for local & expatiate staff
• Dealing with Vietnam people Army for staff Military service.
• Dealing with Insurance office for staff health and social insurance
• Dealing with HR department in others company for information, survey (if necessary)
• Dealing with Law firm for any legal matter to protect our company
• Dealing with vocational training schools and other related educational organisations to promote company name with the future company personnel as well as a resource for part-time and casual staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree or above in Human Resources, Labour Economics, Economic Law.
• At least 05 years of working experience in HR and GA and 2 years managing experience
• Good command in English.
• Master the legal system such as Labour Law, PIT, Social Insurance….
• Ability to handle situations and resolve conflicts.
• Having good communication skills; capable good presentation.
• Good health, energetic, enthusiastic and work well under pressure high.
3. Offer :
• Attractive salary and incentive
• Other allowances as company regular and current labour law
• Thirteenth-month salary
• Staff Wellness Program
• Working in a dynamic and fast-forward environment
• Apply direct or send us your CV and other qualifications via Vietnamworks.com
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary and Incentives, Service charge, Year-end Bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Dynamic working environment with Promotion Opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: viet deli group
- Địa chỉ: