Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
This position is to assist Treasury and Project Finance team to implement FX conversion system, liquidity management, working capital management, prepare reports to Lenders and Sponsors, and other tasks related to treasury and project finance.
* Execute treasury transactions (including Money Market, Foreign Exchange and derivatives). Maintain and develop day to day relationships with banking partners in treasury area.
* Coordinate with related departments to propose relevant hedging and investment strategies
* Ensure timely and accurate affirmation, settlement of treasury transactions. Act as focal point to work with banks to reconcile transaction information and solve problems during deal settlement process.
* Prepare monthly cash flow forecast & provide analysis on actual cash inflows/outflows to maximize the usage of cash balance. Prepare all other treasury activities reports
* Perform treasury risk exposure measurement.
* Prepare and manage report on inventory and working capital management.
* Support supervisors in managing relationship with lenders and investors, prepare reports and response to lenders and investors’ queries.
* Maintain, improve and develop treasury processes, procedures and system. Ensure treasury policies and procedures are followed and sufficient controls are in place
* Perform other ad-hoc as required by supervisors
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level:
* University Graduate
* ACCA/ CIMA/CFA/CPA qualification is an advantage
2. Work Experience :
* At least 5 years’ experience in treasury fields in banks or corporation
* Good knowledge of treasury products, banking clearing system, treasury deal processing and booking.
3. Specialty/Qualification :
* Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance or Economics
* Post-graduate degree in Banking, Finance or Economics is an advantage
* Experience with SAP system is an advantage
* Good practical English skills in speaking and writing
* High team work spirit
* Good communication skills
* Strong commitment to accuracy
* Well organized
* Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word and Power Point
* Problem-solving skills
* Common: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Decision-making, Judgment; Planning, Creativity; Development others.
* In particular: Inter-personnel; Professional skill, Knowledge; Negotiation.