Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
If you are interested, pls apply to this link: http://smrtr.io/3mTpD
• Service Providers (SP) performance: Secures SPs operational performance in all respects (as defined by relevant KPIs, in relation to capacity, precision, qualitative parameters, claims, safety, etc); identifies, monitors & implements relevant actions
• Optimal capacity: Together with SP and internal supply chain stakeholders in TLS secures optimal usage of agreed/available transport capacity vs planned/needed capacity. Secures low share of spot bookings. Actively works with capacity forecasting (mid- and short-term), identifies SPs production constraints due to peaks, volume fluctuations, etc. and, together with supply chain stakeholders in TLS finds optimal solutions leading to securing needed capacity at lowest total cost
• Purch. process: Contributes to SPs management and development by supporting, respectively, transport purchasing process. Supports BD with Tender/other procurement activitys preparation & implementation. Contributes with local operational and market knowledge (e.g. Safety Standards).
• "Ad hoc" purchasing activities ("purchase our of tender"/"purchase out of agreed frame"/Spots): Within the mandate given, contribute to securing capacity in unforseen situations
• New set-ups: Implements, operationally & from SP perspective, and in close cooperation with Logistical Operations Developer and other relevant functions, new SP set-ups. Contributes to development of WMs and documentation (e.g. Carrier Manual)
• Competence development: Secures and shares needed Industry competence with all relevant functions. Link between "Industry" and "Flow" dimensions, together with Logistics Operations Developer. Participates in relevant external forums / networks in order to keep up-to-date with transport trends
• Compliance: Monitors and secures execution of signed contracts vs. agreed terms & conditions. Performs compliance/spot checks at SPs to verify compliance with given parameters, such as quality of equipment, safety and security, etc
• Preconditions for production cost-out: Creates link between SPs production planning and IKEAs transport operating frame, to find opportunities for optimization of SPs productions costs (with Total Cost perspective).
• Innovations: Follows up the innovative developments, contributes to implementation of innovative approaches both internally and at external partners
• Ocean Category specific: Prepare system set-ups for new solutions, such as Sea Preference Plan and similar
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience.
• Good knowledge of functions within IKEA Supply.
• Chain and how they contribute to the process.
• Good knowledge of transport industry incl. market- specific transport safety, security and quality standards.
• Good knowledge in sup. chain operations or transport planning & production
• Good knowledge about how to build and evaluate fact-based business cases
• Capability to build external relationships (Partner for Growth).
• Analytical skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Good knowledge of production costs and their main key drivers.
• Good knowledge of ways of securing transport performance in all respects.
• Computer skills an proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Fluency in English.