Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management, learning & communication deliverables.
- Work with project manager to establish end-to-end project plan and approach for transitioning.
- Build transition planning and support process to align with business strategy plan.
- Plan and oversee the transfer of key information necessary such as support documentation and operational readiness of solutions deployed.
- Ensure transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Coordinate and implement activities providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work.
- Monitor the effectiveness of transition and ensures that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
- Actively manage project risks and issues and recommend solutions to effectively overcome these risks.
- Organize efficient and effective training or refresh training to ensure organization up-to-speed to adopt the changes required.
- Develop training material and document support for transition deployment.
- Conduct periodic follow up with assigned stakeholders following project in order to give additional assistance or support.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: A degree in Computer Science, Management Science, Administration Business, or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in transition project management or related technical field (application development, - deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
- Knowledge about project management
- Knowledge of transition methodology, tools and templates
- Knowledge about database structures, reporting tools and computer systems.
- Knowledge about Computer Science and Management Information System