Mô tả công việc
• Identify & systemically evaluate opportunities to digitize and simplify transactional processing to achieve productivity tasks and increase overall client satisfaction and ensure scalable service and support model.
• To be the change catalyst and also drive reengineering of the processes and ensure key priorities have a focused execution.
• Design principles are adhered into delivery and drive must win programs to completion.
• To be playing a vital role in automating business processes and the delivery to ensure the best practices and to collaborate and influence across cross functional teams to achieve the right results
• To do an objective and analytical evaluation of options (including technology solutions, physical locations, vendors and service providers) to achieve the desired results
• Help develop an integrated operations support and service model that enables a seamless delivery to the clients set and negotiate realistic and challenging targets across projects, consistent with reengineering goals
• Work closely with the Operations & Service team leads and basis the periodic process review conducted, identify potential operational risks and work on solution to ensure continued compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations, develop action plans that remediate the weaknesses, develop quality management and quality assurance standards
• Perform gap analysis and the implementation of global policy requirements and regional standards (Regulatory Compliance & Standards and Procedures Coordination); track and review deviations and risk acceptances; coordinate and support the business in the implementation of global and regional risk and control projects
• Periodically review and validate the regulatory reporting of the department (LRR); coordinate, analyse reports as required
• Liaise with Compliance, Internal Audit, OTRC and other control functions on risk related matters of TTS CO.
• Third Party Risk Management (TPM)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Technology experience with demonstrated capability of driving Transformation programs.
• Must have worked with multiple sources and targets
• Broad understanding of business drivers, ROI, cost/Location dynamics, understanding of the drivers of performance and decision making to maximize results.
• Broad knowledge of the infrastructure, operational risks, Operational processes and structures and
• Ability to integrate perspectives of multiple stakeholders and align solutions across the
• Understanding of Payments and Receivables/Cash Management products and Services is will be beneficial;
• Previous exposure to senior level decision-makers and stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills to deal with wide range of information, draw conclusions and communicate data-driven findings
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Excellent communication given the range of cross-functional engagement required for success
• Ability to work independently in fast paced environment with tight schedules and diverse cultures
• Bachelor’s degree Competencies:
• The successful candidate will have a strong critical thinking mindset, leadership capabilities, and have great interpersonal and communications skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare plan
- Training & development program
- Professional and active working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: citibank n.a in vietnam
- Địa chỉ: