Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lot I8-1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 9, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bưu chính viễn thông
Mô tả công việc
LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Employee and Team Development:
· Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
· Coach and mentor Training Specialists to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
· Create and manage succession plans for the Training function.
· Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to measure individual and team results (i.e. quality and quantity of job responsibilities.
· Solicit feedback from internal and external customers on employee’s contribution to the Plant performance.
· Express pride in staff and encourage them to feel good about their accomplishments.
· Perform team member evaluations professional and on time.
· Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
· Co-ordinate activities with team and keep them focused in times of crises.
· Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
· Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with the department.
· Assess communication style of individual team members and adapt own communication style accordingly.
TEAM LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Strategy and Direction:
· Define, develop and implement a Training development strategy, which contributes to the HR and plant strategic objectives.
· Drive the implementation of the strategy through effective performance management of team members.
· Provide regular updates to the Human Resources Manager on the execution of the strategy.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost of Training and Education by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Utilize tools available to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value. Provide feedback to peers on cost and cost trends.
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate a commitment to continuing education and training by keeping up to date with new initiatives in field of training and education e.g. e-learning.
· Ensure that all employees have an effective orientation into Jabil.
· Ensure that all employees have the opportunity to develop the skills required to do their job by advocating the importance of training and education across the campus.
· Drive continuous improvement in the Training team through trend reporting analysis, metrics management and encouraging every team member to improve their own skills.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant e.g ISO Training Procedures
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Training Supervisors to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.