Mô tả công việc
A Training Officer is responsible for completing administrative duties and training delivery associated with the PCV Training Function. This includes direct creation of training material and contents or assisting the Training Coordinator in the creation of these. It also includes collecting, managing and assessing data and feedback from PCV’s partners in relation to their experience with the services of the Training Function. The Officer will perform coordination tasks, delivery of material, reporting of needs and results and be involved with some planning and strategy within the team.
The Officer will work both in cooperation with the Training Coordinator and independently in the completion of tasks. Direction will come from the Department Head – The Director of Partner Support.
The position reports to the Training Coordinator and lies within the Partner Support Department. The position is PCV Officer level and as such includes salary and benefits corresponding with this level in the PCV HR framework.
Description: Tasks and Duties
• Assist the Training Coordinator in the design, preparation and/or procurement of educational aids and materials.
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
• Coordinate Induction workshops and other internal PCV courses and workshops.
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
• Research and recommend new training methods, approaches to corporate professional development strategies and other related areas.
• Assist the Training Coordinator in keeping an updated curriculum database and training records.
• Adhere to learning and development KPIs as implemented by the Training Coordinator and Department head.
• Conduct post-training delivery follow ups with PCV SMEs.
• Assist both HR and the Training Coordinator with assessing training needs and designing training courses.
• Communicate available training to other employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
• Assist employees with the training reimbursement procedure.
• Assist on other training matters as needed. Perform related duties, as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
• Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• 2 years experience in a training role, preferably corporate training
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, deliver, monitor and evaluate).
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of teaching and instruction of various audiences and group dynamics.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work with supervisory staffs at all levels.
• Be able to work independently as well as within a team.
• College level education or above, preferably in an Arts or Education related discipline
• Strong Communication
• MS Office Proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks or assignments
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Healthcare insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pacific cross vietnam
- Địa chỉ: