Mô tả công việc
We are looking to employ a full time trainee accountant.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a very successful, supportive and well-established professional accounting firm based in Sydney, Australia, offering a flexible working environment.
The successful applicant must have an accounting degree, attention to detail, excellent English communication skills. Experience is not necessary as training on the job will be provided. Full support from Vietnamese manager.
Annual leave of 20 days and Sick leave of 8 days provided.
If you are newly graduate, have a happy and positive attitude, willing to learn, motivated, apply now!
Successful candidate will be trained in assisting the client manager
- Processing and coding bank transactions
- Processing bills and account payables when necessary
- Processing invoices and account receivables when necessary
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity statement (IAS or BAS)
- Payroll processing and lodgement with taxation office
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for clients including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Cost Analysis …
- Preparation and lodgement of tax returns
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor/college degree in accounting and finance;
- No experience is required as training on the job will be provided;
- Attention to detail is a must
- Well organized, diligent, consistent and accurate;
- Motivated and is an achiever;
- Good MS Word and MS Excel skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Able to work under pressures and to meet deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 20 days fully paid leave a year; 8 days of paid sick leave
- Laptop will be provided
- Ability to travel to Sydney to meet and learn from the team
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: bbsb pty ltd
- Địa chỉ: