Mô tả công việc
• Support the delivery of relevant banking services to customers to meet the department’s revenue targets by understanding customers’ business requirements and preparing recommendations on suitable products or services.
• Build effective relationships with key customers to develop new business and to deliver excellent customer service.
• Anticipate as well as be sensitive to shifting customer expectations and suggest appropriate measures to ensure the Bank stays ahead of competitors.
• Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within BTMU and externally.
• Work in partnership with Relationship Managers in the Branch and Regional Headquarters to support in promoting products and provide Subject Matter Expertise on Transaction Banking products to customers.
• Work in partnership with the customer to collect information to prepare detailed analysis to support structuring the deal and obtaining credit approval.
• Work in partnership with various departments within the Bank to support in delivering seamless transactions to the customer. Departments including but not limited to Legal, Operations, Compliance and Risk.
• Work in partnership with colleagues in the department to support in resolving customer incidents.
• Work in partnership with the Regional Transaction Banking team and Head Office to obtain support with technical issues and product development.
• Develop presentation/pitch material for customers.
• Support Relationship Managers with structuring Transaction Banking deals.
• Support the implementation of Transaction Banking products into customer’s organisations.
• Contribute/prepare deal proposals and credit applications to ensure pricing, product offerings and the structuring of the deal is aligned to business strategy, delivers a high quality of service to customers and mitigates risk for the Bank.
• Maintain customer information in the department’s database and be responsible for the data integrity.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits.
• Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
• Support departmental initiatives to drive business growth.
• Adhere to all company policies / guidelines
Yêu cầu công việc
•Typical requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum 2 years experience in commercial trade finance products as well as general corporate banking activities.
• Having a good marketing and communication skills.
• Ability to work in dynamic work environment and create client centric solution. Team- oriented
• Japanese language skills a plus
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
• Good communication skills with ability to influence others using data or analysis to support line of reasoning.
• Understanding of local /regional financial laws and regulations.
• Experience and/or knowledge in Transaction Banking products including but not limited to Cash Management and/or Trade Finance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cơ hội đào tạo nước ngoài
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mufg bank, ltd., ho chi minh city branch
- Địa chỉ: