Mô tả công việc
To manage the production flow of all Alison Hayes orders made in Vietnam factories.
• Follows factory loading according to delivery deadlines, factory capability and capacity.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key personnel in all factories and resolves all production performance issues that arise during the garment manufacturing process.
• Monitors the progress of each style against planning and critical paths. Where deviations from critical path are observed, ensures corrective action is taken to get back on track, e.g. physically checking cutting, input, output, pressing and packing figures and numbers of workers in each area against the actual situation in the factory to ensure all orders and deliveries are completed in time for AQL final inspection before export.
• Informs and updates colleagues on the production progress on a regular basis. Alerts immediately where exceptions to the plan are observed.
• Coordinates with the Production Planner and the Production Manager to ensure the actual production flow and status is checked in each factory.
• Coordinates with quality control team to ensure that all quality checks are carried out on time to achieve AQL on time and delivery on time.
• Alison Hayes production procedures, customer standards and compliance spot checks in factories.
• Carries out any ad-hoc projects related to production that Alison Hayes management may ask to be carried out from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
Competencies for success (skills):
• Experienced Factory Manager with knowledge of garment manufacturing and the production processes of all departments and areas within a garment factory.
• Knowledge of production planning and how to achieve targets i.e. output, pressed & packed.
• Some knowledge Factory Line Setups and Quality Assurance for decision making.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise in a deadline orientated environment.
• Motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude whom can influence factories.
• High energy and energetic to rise to all challenges.
• Excellent negotiation and people skills
• Highly organised and IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to travel within Vietnam every week (Monday – Saturday).
• 10+ years’ experience with garment production and 5 years’ experience managing factories.
Key Contacts / Relationships:
• Factories and Suppliers
• Vietnam Rep Office team & QC team
• Alison Hayes UK & Romania office teams
• Reports directly to the Vietnam Production Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: