Mô tả công việc
• Manage Technical Support Service operations of Checkpoint Vietnam by establishing an excellent service and monitoring the distributor in Technical aspects.
• Apply the new technology to the Key Account Customers as well as good training for the distributor.
• Manage the company’s Technical matter, Technical Support for Key Account Customers and distributor.
• Quick learn about new technology and Leadership in Technology.
• Guide and direct the sub-ordinates in achieving their objectives and develop skill set.
• Oversee and co-ordinate electronic, IT and software components of Company’s products in AES solutions.
• Manage the generation and preservation of Company Intellectual Property, including archiving/storage of designs, documentation of know-how, preparation of patent applications and general maintenance of the company’s IP portfolio
• Provide product support and other technical support to AES systems and software in the most efficient manner for all concerned.
• Maintain a clear view always of Technical Support past and forecast technical.
• Report regularly on key aspects of the Technical issue, in accordance with routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
• Preparation relevant technical information and equipment of Field Technical Equipment.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
• Transportation provided
• Overseas training
Yêu cầu công việc
• Maintain knowledge of trends and activities in the industry.
• Strong knowledge of standard in retailers, EAS, IT and RFID technology.
• Maintain company ethics code and standards of professionalism with highly honest characteristic.
• Ability to conduct business and operate at several levels within an organization and at varied cultural, social setting.
• Participate in marketing events such as industry trade shows and seminars.
• Mature judgment to identify and analyze problem and implement solutions. Highly organized with a multi task orientation.
• At least University Degree in Electronic, Telecom, IT or others.
• Good knowledge in EAS, IT and RFID technologies.
• Fluent in both English and the local language.
• At least 5 years of technical support experience.
• Experience in retailers, IT, EAS and RFID is preferable.
3. Specific Experiences
• In any organization, the team members must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide range of activities during daily business, including some which may not normally be part of the job description for an equivalent position elsewhere. It is therefore a requirement that the individual filling this position has an aptitude to learn new skills, to think for him/herself, and be able to work in an environment where fixed routines may not be established.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Transportation provided
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: