Mô tả công việc
I. ROLE SYNOPSIS:
This role has to lead product technology supports across all market spaces and product categories. The role reports into the Operations Manager.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Generic requirement:
• Ensure the full compliance with set of BP Values and Behaviours.
2. Customer support & on-field technical services:
• Design and deliver focused technology value offer based sales solutions to target customers in Vietnam which will allow differentiation from the competition.
• Develop the advanced technical service packages as a part of Castrol’s competitive offers.
• Develop training/sharing workshops, and customer specific technical programmes.
• Manage a used oil analysis services.
• Resolution of all technical field issues / complaints for Vietnam
3. Technical Capability development:
• Drive Technical sales training programmes; track sales improvement as a direct output of training.
• Build the technical culture with the company through technical bulletins, product technical information, competitions, etc.
• Responsibility for plan for sales team, especially industrial sales team, to develop their technical competencies to win HPL & MWF segments.
• Ensure incumbent and team stay up to date with latest technical developments and OEM requirements by reviewing publications, listings, periodicals and by networking with relevant industry contacts.
4. Product Line Management
• Along with country sales & marketing, determine correct lubricant portfolio for the market.
• Evaluate market requirements for new technology and product upgrades, then influencing the sales and marketing management to adopt new strategies which could deliver top line sales growth and enhance the competitive technology edge of Castrol in Vietnam.
• Maintain and grow strong technical relationships with OEMs, major customers and corporate GLT to develop tailor-made products to meet individual requirements, recommend products with appropriate approval or performance requirements for these kinds of customers.
• Proactively drive leading edge technology product validation through field evaluation/trial demonstration working with Sales and Marketing teams to create market leading witness stories for Vietnam across all market spaces.
5. Team management
• Set clear objectives for each staff and provide full coaching, training to develop staff skills. All Direct reports have up to date KPI’s driving performance and to ensure that “My Plan” is conducted for all staff on a regular basis.
• Ensure a performance based culture is built up through professional and fair management practices
• Ensure all staff are motivated and satisfied with the company and management
• Share key learning and improvement to better fulfil our customers and trade requirements
• Responsible for ensuring all Technical communications, datasheets, marketing and sales material comply with BP’s policies and are technically accurate
Others as advised by Line Manager.
III. KEY CHALLENGES FACED ON THE ROLE:
• Compliance with BP’s HSSEQ, code of conduct, ethics and compliance
• Balancing the needs of the sales and marketing teams with technical integrity and compliance to BP and industry standards
• Contribute to delivering sales targets for Vietnam based on agreed annual financial plans without direct influence of sales staff and budget priorities
• Gain intimate knowledge of competitor’s strategies and tactics, market dynamics and intricate customer relationships to manage potential threats and to differentiate the Castrol or BP offers
Yêu cầu công việc
Degree qualified or equivalent experience in science (Chemical preferred) or engineering (Mechanical preferred)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Offer and Product Knowledge- Mastery
• Customer relationship management- Skilful application
• Customer training- Skilful application
• Sales coaching – Skilful application
• Internal function navigation in service of the customer- Skilful application
• Sector, market, customer and competitor understanding- Skilful application
• Customer Profitability and capturing value- Basis application.
• Fluent spoken & written Vietnamese & English is preferable.
DESIRABLE CRITERIA & QUALIFICATIONS:
• A strong relationship builder at all levels internally and externally
• Ability to meet and set challenging personal and team targets, schedules and deadlines through constructive prioritisation and time management
• Competent level of Lubricants knowledge as a minimum
• Possess enthusiasm, perseverance, and a strong desire to succeed
• Self-motivated, initiative driven and excellent team player
• Highly competent in all forms of written and verbal communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Pension & Stock option
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: