Mô tả công việc
VGSI, 100% invested by GS Engineering & Construction Corp. in South Korea, plans to start the marketing and sales of Elevator in Vietnam in 2020. The first-phase is to establish Factory capable to cover 1000 units per year as initial goal. We are going to recruit a Technical Sales & marketing manager with essential responsibilities including:
- Market research, monitoring, planning etc to develop elevator business
- Explore new customers and perform regular customer visits and reporting
- Manage overall sales activities including technical supports, contract negotiation, internal order processing etc.
- Manage local sales channels and follow up with the persons or companies on project status and securing progress
- Establish good connections with key accounts (Private developers, government, consultants, architects etc)
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports pertaining to each project and customer database and survey etc
- Business trip to other locations in Vietnam or abroad in case
- Work closely with the manufacturing team, procurement team etc and companies to deliver client’s demand precisely and to develop efficient work process internally
Yêu cầu công việc
*Education and Specialization: Minimum of an accredited 4-year college degree in related fields such as Bachelor of Electrical, Mechanical or other relevant majors.
*Language: Fluency in both verbal and written (English and Vietnamese)
Computer: Excellent skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- At least 10 year experience for same field
- Preferred experience ;
+ working at the international company such as Thyssenkrupp, Mitsubishi, Schindler, Otis etc
+ working at the local company such as Thien Nam, HISA, Thai Binh
*Professional skills or certificate:
- Certificates or license relevant to the works
- Have knowledge of relevant program (Cad, Graphics etc)
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions to improve profitability
- Ability to present effectively to customers, lead meetings and present to groups of people
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions with relating to elevators
- Ability to bring practical knowledge to develop and widen elevator business
- Ability to write reports, contracts proposals with pricing and business correspondence.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and maintain market awareness of projects and competitors
The successful candidates will have many chances of developing careers and promotion in a professional working environment, attending domestic and oversea training courses to improve working ability for large scale projects, having attractive salary and benefit.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae with photograph size 3 x4, application for job, academic degree, certificates, and expected salary to GS Engineering & Construction.
Contact name: Ms. Ho Thi Thuy Dung - Human Resources Department.
Address: No. 10 Lương Định Của St., An Khánh Ward, District 02, Ho Chi Minh
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and high bonus
- developing careers and promotion in a professional working environment, domestic & oversea training
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gs engineering & construction
- Địa chỉ: