Mô tả công việc
Blacktree is a global private equity and venture capital investment company. To kick start one of its fully funded ventures, Blacktree is teaming up experienced professionals to build a cutting-edge e-commerce exchange platform that will change the business in the sector. The project is backed by top IT and operation founders.
Now, we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst responsible for development in HCMC.
• Work closely with stakeholders and business/operation department to gather and crystallize requirements;
• Analyze requirements or concepts and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users;
• Define and write software requirements specification, including business flow, use-cases, wireframe, functional and non-functional requirements;
• Scope and prioritize development activities based on system, available resources, business goals, and end-user impact;
• Work closely with the development team and stakeholders in Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs;
• Perform User Acceptance Test, assure product quality;
• Track and monitor the effectiveness of the products and adjust;
• Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision.
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field;
• Minimum of 2 years of BA experience in software development projects, especially in e-commerce area;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups;
• Excellent in feature prioritization, wireframing, conceptualizing;
• Knowledge of web and mobile standards, UX principles, and usability;
• Demonstrated progress management and planning skills;
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail;
• Strong understanding of project management life cycle and system development life cycle methodologies and procedures, including Agile;
• Having product mind set is a big plus.
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment;
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth;
• Medical and Accident Healthcare Insurance program;
• Competitive and attractive salary.
How to apply
Kindly summit resumes to Ms. Tracy Nguyen via VietnamWorks in MS word with the following info: (note applicants with missing documents are not reviewed)
• Current and expected salary;
• Reason for leaving;
• Notice period and starting time;
• Recent photo.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive and attractive salary;
- Medical and Accident Healthcare Insurance program
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth;
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: blacktree company limited
- Địa chỉ: