Mô tả công việc
Teaching assistants’ role is one part of POLY.
POLY teaching assistants are fully qualified and experienced in ESL education environment . They are aware of the needs of their students and are dedicated to helping and supporting each one achieve his/her learning goals.
- Responsibility: Together with native teachers, ensure that students’ academic progress meet and exceed curriculum standards & campus goals.
- Monitor students in class’ learning (present during entire class time for all assigned - classes).
- Monitor student’s attendance, in-class & out-of-class learning.
- Suggest, arrange and provide academic help.
- Record required data for management systems: student info MS, learning result MS, behavior tracking MS, etc.
- Pick up students if necessary.
2. Parent communication
- Responsibility: Ensure that parents are up-to-date with student’s learning experience at POLY and that parents are involved with student’s out-of-class learning.
- Calling monthly
- Calling immediately when student have problem
3. Admin tasks
- Responsibility: Update on the system, support event at centre , mark homework ...
- Prepare necessary learning materials an make sure teaching and learning tools are in the best conditions for learning/ teaching.
4. Other task assigned by Operation supervisor
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduates majoring in English / any other discipline with English components
- Must have Teaching Assistant Level Test (TA: Intermediate - Upper Intermediate and above)
- Engaging teaching style
- Adaptability & Creativity
- Eager to learn
- Digital literacy
- Prefer candidates who are students of 1st and 2nd
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Rate for T.A tasks and Calling: 35,000/ hour
- Rate for Tutoring: 50,000/ hour
- Income of month is based on actual working hours
- Part - time staff
- International environment for developing English Skills
- Company trip, Other benefits according to Company policy.
Hồ sơ bao gồm
CV kèm ảnh cá nhân
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
- Địa chỉ: 19 Lê Văn Lương, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội