Mô tả công việc
Tax team provides a full range of services to our clients including advice and compliance services in relation to corporate income tax, value added tax, withholding tax and personal income tax. We also assist on customs issues and transfer pricing. We keep our clients abreast of the latest developments in Vietnamese taxation laws and advise them on the most effective ways to structure their operations in Vietnam and provide early warnings and guidance on dealing with emerging risks.
As a Tax Consultant, you will play an important role by providing assistance in various types of business transactions including optimising tax efficiencies and strategies, implementing innovative tax planning, and maintaining compliance via a wide scope of tax advisory services.
Due to the business expansion, we are urgently looking for high performing candidates to join our Tax teams in Hanoi office.
• Support senior consultants and managers to deliver work to clients in diverse industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates.
• Assist senior consultants and managers to prepare and translate core transfer pricing documentation and other supporting documents as deliverables to clients.
• Attend meetings, fieldwork trips and interviews with clients to understand clients’ business and transfer pricing policies.
• Prepare administrative documents including risk management documents and clients’ information and data.
• Manage internal filing procedures, file and organize clients’ documents.
• Support the team in other areas of business including business development, training and knowledge management.
• Demonstrate a passion for client service, the will to learn new knowledge, a positive attitude towards receiving constructive feedback and embracing personal development.
• Understand and show professional manners in meetings and dealings with clients.
• Strictly adhere to the firm’s policy on risk management and independence.
Yêu cầu công việc
The candidate is required to pose strong business acumen, flexibility, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Other qualifications / experience required:
• An undergraduate university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commercial Law or related majors.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese. Medium or above language skill for Japanese (Fluent Japanese language skill is an advantage). You are expected to possess strong levels of reading, writing, comprehension and editing skills.
• Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken.
• Responsible and committed to delivering best quality of work assigned.
• Inquisitive and eager to learn.
• Team player.
• Strong project management and organisation skills are highly regarded
• Strong drive to go extra miles for high standard work quality and personal development and growth.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, Performance Bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 15 days of annual leave, 5 days of sick leave without doctor certificate
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pwc (vietnam) ltd.
- Địa chỉ: