Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
PwC Vietnam provides a full range of tax services to our clients including advice and compliance services (i.e. preparation/review of tax returns, tax health check, tax due diligence, etc) in relation to corporate income tax, value added tax, withholding tax and personal income tax. We also assist in customs issues and transfer pricing. We keep our clients abreast of the latest developments in Vietnamese taxation laws and advise them on the most effective ways to structure their operations in Vietnam and provide early warnings and guidance on dealing with emerging risks.
We are looking for a high performing candidate to join our Corporate Tax team as a Senior Associate in our Ho Chi Minh office.
• Provide tax advisory and compliance services in relation to corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax, etc.
• Assist in preparing and presenting complex written and verbal advice.
• Assist in managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billings and collections.
• Support business development activities.
• Contribute to building a healthy working environment.
• Maintain relationships and be confident in interacting with Government authorities.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Law;
• At least 1 year of work experience in a tax environment
• Good project management skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Good analytical skills, communication skills
• Good English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken.
• Self-confident and eager to learn and self-develop, adaptable and have the capacity to provide good support to the team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What you can get:
• Gain working experience in a highly professional environment;
• Upgrade your skill everyday via training on the jobs as well as attending various trainings including technical skills and soft skill;
• Challenge yourself in new jobs;
• Competitive remuneration.
How To Apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.