Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Lead a distributed team of recruiting professionals to source and acquire top talents to meet contractual needs
• Work with the recruiting team and business leaders to improve and implement highly effective, results-driven recruiting strategies for domestic, regional and international hiring
• Work with regional and site HR Manager to develop effective workforce planning processes, staffing reports and metrics, and to provide a seamless recruiting service to the internal customers.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting recruiting metrics and performance for monthly and quarterly reports/reviews
• Provide direct recruiting and sourcing expertise
• Comply to the labor laws and regulations; Oversee and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition
• Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring
• Provide continual and ongoing support, coaching and development for recruiters with respect to sourcing, screening, matching and closing candidates.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a related industry or recruiting firm required
• 2 – 3 years recruiting supervisory management experience required.
• Experience managing a team of 5 or more personnel
• Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.