Mô tả công việc
- Mainly responsible for Recruitment procedure of company including managing company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Work with departments to determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts of future talent needs
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans (job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, job fairs, etc…)
- Play a key role in Talent Acquisition activities including but not limited to Critical talent mapping, Success factor recruitment module, Employer branding, …
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Manage the procurement with them and evaluate their performance based on KPIs set
- Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
- Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
- Associate with other members in HR to building and implement an effective training programs for employees.
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly proactive, positive
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, open-minded.
- Working in Recruitment roles in big Companies are preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual healthcare program
- Flexible working time
- 1-2 vacation(s) per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: