Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 21 Le Quy Don St., Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Mô tả công việc
• Recruiter do recruitment plan for mass recruitment
• And do sourcing potential applicants
• The main duty to Interview promising candidates
• Report daily, weekly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc report
• Join in Job fair, employer branding projects
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with
managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment
agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and
benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying
references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers;
interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with
movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves recruitment process attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 3 year’s plus recruitment experience
• Experience sourcing and hunting
• Strong time management skills
• Good at English
• Experience working in the MNC country
• Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
• Inclusive, can-do attitude
• Real belief
• Education or Hospitality industry experience
• Able to work in the flexible culture
• Very good at in Microsoft Office and Google Drive