Mô tả công việc
- Deals with all employee requests regarding recruitment requests and new hire records in Mondelēz’s system.
- Schedules logistics for onsite interviews to include CVs, rooms bookings and any travel requirements.
- Coordinates communication with candidates and hiring manager for scheduling interviews.
- Creates great candidate and hiring manager experience through the recruitment process activities.
- Provides offer documentation and 1st labor contract to new hire, manage new hires document checklist and triggers background checks if any.
- Contacts manager with onboarding instructions, prepares welcome gift box and stationery needed for newcomers.
- Served as a point person for all new employees’ queries.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment status.
- Assist in posting jobs externally as well as internally.
- Acts as a coordinator for Orientation / Induction program for newcomers.
- Supports any external recruitment events and activities as appropriate
- Supports any phone interview of junior level positions as assigned by HR team.
- Be responsible for any payment process for Recruitment team.
- Provided other administrative support as assigned by HR team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree or professional certification in HR/Recruiting area.
- At least 1 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Very articulate and mature in communication.
- Experience in campus branding experience is a plus.
- Willing to learn and resilient .
- English communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Enjoy attractive compensation and benefits
- Have unique experiences through projects only provided by Mondelez International
- Provide employee bus shuttle service
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mondelēz kinh đô việt nam
- Địa chỉ: