Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: GIC Tower, 36 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Talent acquisition
Be expertise on recruitment process and Talent Brand.
• Implement recruitment process and maintain pipeline tracking record on IDP recruitment system.
• Source talents using a variety of recruitment methods to build a robust candidate pipeline. Utilize the advantages of social media tools and company net working on recruitment.
• Manage overall recruiting process such as screen, interview, selection, reference check and closing.
• Conduct thorough interviews and work closely with hiring managers to ensure efficient process in very short time constraint.
• Maintain professional expertise by participating in IDP sponsored networks events, job fair and relevant industry networking activities.
• Provide initiative and cooperate with marketing to build IDP Talent Brand.
• Assist with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
Be a strategic partner with hiring managers
• Training for hiring managers about IDP’s overall recruitment process and current applicable tracking system.
• Be a business partner to facilitate scorecard meetings with Hiring Managers define recruiting needs fit into broader departmental or organizational needs.
• Establish regular cadence for checking in with hiring managers
• Advise hiring manager how to provide a realistic position description and goals.
• Provide and execute immediate strategies for sourcing strong candidates
• Communicate frequently with hiring managers to update recruiting status.
• Close the deal within provided commitment date.
Provide outstanding experience with candidates
• Communicate frequently with candidates to ensure they understand where they are in the process
• Collaborate with recruiting coordinators and interviewing team to create an excellent and personalized interview day experience for candidates
• Continually optimize and maintain good relationship to all potential candidates
2. Talent Development.
• Develop induction plan and connect all departments to deliver good impression on boarding days with new employees
• Conduct mid-probation interview and provide feedback to both hiring manager and employee to meet mutual expectations.
• Conduct follow up sections with Line Managers and employees after performance review quarterly and annually to determine development plans.
• Base on department/individual development plans, identify appropriate courses to execute plans to close skills gaps and drive significant enhancements in performance, productivity and engagement.
• Recommend and implement development plans to ensure training supports for business needs and achieve IDP stretch targets.
• Provide admission support and facilitation for IDP global talent development programs as needed.
• Follow up training and provide efficient report.
• Be a key leader for project “build learning culture”
• Propose and execute internal activities to build customer service culture and professional working environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, experience in hiring agency is a plus.
• Experience to work in international organization.
• English excellence (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Collaborative and strong ability to connect and influence multiple leadership levels.
• A Good team player with customer service mind and can-do attitude.
• Critical thinker and strong business mind.
• Experience in preparing proposal and can-do presentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resourses, Business or related filed; or equivalent level of experience with talent acquisition and talent development.