Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Tan Long Hamlet, Tan Hiep Ward, Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
*Working location: Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province
*Bus company from HCM city (Binh Thanh, District 1, 2, 12, Thu Duc,..) & Bien Hoa City
*Reports to: Asia Sourcing - Development and Purchasing Director General Director, Wanek Furniture;
Ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity. Takes a co-ordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements.
Manage the material procurement and supply to production in order to satisfy the customer orders/manufacturing orders, Reduce purchasing lead times to improve our speed to market with the best quality and price ratio, manage and motivate a team of aggressive buyers in decreasing cost and increasing value. Evaluate, communicate and manage vendor performance in quality, capacity, delivery, price and service. Interface and team work with other departments in relation to materials and vendor management: planning, inventory control, quality, warehousing and finance.
1. Build and execute strategies and tactics to meet or exceed overall business objectives and KPIs as pertains to supply
2. Develop best in class supply planning processes, capable of flexibility in fast changing environments improving service levels and forecast accuracy
3. Ensure supply to achieve customer service level targets and maintain solid inventory turn rates
4. Recruiting and developing the supply planning team
5. Managing all communications to Production, Finance and Product Planning regarding the Supply constraints and delivery issues
6. Coordinate with the HQs in US in Inventory, Purchasing, and Vendor improvement strategies
7. Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
8. Building and optimizing a short term and long term vendor base with vendor performance evaluation
9. Ensure Purchasing Orders are timely and properly maintained and processed in the system.
10. Drives inter-functional activities to ensure the accuracy of inventory positions both in system and actual status at facility and vendors.
11. Work with other departments to improve company policies and procedures.
12. Provide employee coaching and development, creating appropriate training programs to meet the needs of their future career plans
13. Cross functional communication with related departments to achieve overall department and company objectives.
14. Maintain and improve a level of professionalism within the department
*SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Coordinate activities between material control and planning departments. Manages purchasing, material planning, scheduling, inventory management, handles load, capacity, and bottlenecks in the supply chain and provides and executes effective countermeasures for eliminating or reducing constraints. Employee training and development; Supervise use of Resonance, MRP, Mapics and related systems in the department.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Four-year university degree required, Master Degree preferred
- 15 year plus experience in related field, minimum of 8 years in management position
- Sourcing and vendor development
- Supplier assessment and evaluation
- Managing a dynamic team
- MRP and Inventory control and Management
- Supplier quality assurance
- International Supply Chain
4．Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and prepare action plan to achieve results at a macro level
- Project Management
- Measure and control performance goals and standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Systems and continuous improvement orientation
- Inventory management
- Process knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communications
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management