Mô tả công việc
1. Upstream supply chain
- Manages directly with supply critical issue with the suppliers, that are escalated by stock controller (Buyer) and supports the containment, corrective and preventive actions (only if escalated by material controller)
- Communicates on critical issues with the other actors of supplier management: Supplier leader, SSCME, buyer, material controller, SQE…
- Escalates to SSCME the critical issues with K&C suppliers.
- Animates/improves the supplier forecast process, taking into account that is part of the Supply Chain Planning Process (CFS, DRP, MPS, S&OP).
o Communicates with the Production Planner on supplier capacity topics (planning).
o Defines the forecast needs from suppliers.
o Shares forecast information with suppliers.
o Measures and challenges the forecast improvement (accuracy / deviation).
- Responsible for Logistics Terms and Conditions with suppliers.
- Communicate the procurement forecast with all the suppliers.
- Check the effectiveness of the supplier actions on the critical issue
- Escalate to SSCM team for critical supply chain performance issue with suppliers
- Regular review of supplier capacity & Bottlenecks.
- Escalate unsolved issues to SC Manager so to be tackled during SIOP meeting (Level 3).
- Identifies the most impacting suppliers and request/follow-up corrective actions.
2. Improvement Supplier skills and tools
- With SSCME team , train local supplier on improvement skills and tools such as: Material management, VFast
- Ensures a continuous improvement of supplier service (on-time delivery) to the plant to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
3. Supply Chain Audit
Conduct SAM Supply Chain audit with local supplier and follow the action plan.
4. Participate in excellent Inventory Management Process
- Responsible for SS review, ABCFMR and stocking policy.
- Weekly follow up excess and slow moving stock, take necessary action and put target to reduce excess and update action plan in One MM tool.
- Responsible for related Material Master Parameter is correctly set up in the SAP system(e.g LT, MOQ, MRP Parameter), to Ensures that Logistic parameters from suppliers are updated and optimized.
- Working with suppliers to reduce MOQ and LT (with Purchasing team)
- Kanban implement with local suppliers
- Review and update the ship mode based on the Air/Sea ratio analysis
- Regular review of replenishment strategy of material.
- Material Planning during Localization
- Project transfer
- Ensure material plan according to plan
- Establish the upstream flow with new supplier
- Responsible for improvement project interm of Upstream or End-to-End flow, and deploy new flow architectures to improve flow performance (Total Cost view)
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Supply Chain Management
Job Related Experience: Minimum 3 Years
Business Understanding: Good understand with Schneider Products and Supply Chain Goals
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): - Skill on order scheduling, procurement management, manufacturing process and short term planning
- Know how to develop cross-function relation and lead change with people
- Fluent in English communication
- Familiar with SAP (MM), MS office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary
- Oversea training
- Shutter Bus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: