Mô tả công việc
B2X seeks an experienced supply Chain Manager to help monitor available supplies, materials, and products at our 11 service locations in order to ensure that technicians have access to the materials they need when they need it to be able to achieve our SLA targets.
• Mange and mentor the warehouse staff at a number of remote locations within the south of Vietnam
• Define standard operational processes for site warehouse operations including but not limited to the following
o Site material order process across whole care network ensuring the sites are placing orders in time and to the correct quantity to satisfy demand.
o On time material delivery to repair technicians ensuring we hit our repair turnaround time targets
o Defect material collection consolidation and return process
o WH cycle counts and bin accuracy process
o E&O material return process on a regular basis to ensure efficient use of credit limit
• Actively define processes that ensure we minimize any risk related to fraudulent activities at the remote sites.
• Actively monitor and manage excess and obsolescence material risk in the sites stock.
• Responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock needs to cover both in and out of warranty demand
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Ensure we have a consistent and reliable material return process across the whole care network
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 – 10 years of supply chain management experience with
• Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
• Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team.
• A high level of computer literacy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 months salary + KPI yearly bonus
- Medical Insurance, Annual Medical Check Up
- 14 days Annual Leave + 7 days Sick Leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH b2x care solutions vietnam
- Địa chỉ: