Mô tả công việc
VAN THIEL & CO. is a Dutch-owned creative design and sourcing partner to selected high-end furniture retailers across the U.S. and the globe. Our sources employ more than 15,000 people throughout the industry.
As Architects of Furniture, our family-owned team manages projects, from the first spark of inspiration to the final product, expertly guiding you throughout the entire, collaborative process. Produced with creativity, care and clockwork precision, the result is a distinctive look that buyers and homeowners love to call their own.
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator – PD samples to be based at our office in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management, the Supply Chain Coordinator – PD samples will:
• Work closely with Van Thiel’s PD team and coordinate sample orders with our vendors.
• Maintain and manage sample orders in company’s ERP system, through initial order request, purchase order, confirmation, goods receipt, and invoicing stages.
• Coordinate with vendors for timely completion of new samples.
• Track sample status on a daily basis from whitewood parts, assembly, finishing and packaging.
• Maintain and ensure product database is updated.
• Manage and follow up on suppliers’ invoices to ensure on-time recognition and payment.
• Work closely within the team to resolve short-term operation/supply chain issues.
• Support ERP systems projects and handle other ad hoc tasks as they arise.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Relevant working experience in a similar position in home furnishings / furniture industry as well as experience in handling orders and shipping documents.
• Certificate / Diploma or above in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related disciplines.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint); practical ERP-systems experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) in English and Vietnamese. Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
• Meticulous attention to detail, a love for process, and good with numbers.
• Independent and organized, fast learner.
• Pro-active, and passionate.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ethical and loyal.
If you meet these criteria, then VAN THIEL & CO. welcomes the opportunity to meet you.
Interested parties, please submit your resume via VietnamWorks.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: van thiel & co.
- Địa chỉ: