Mô tả công việc
1. Fire and building safety program: (50%)
- Coordinate with External stakeholders i.e. LABS, vendors and factories to schedule F&BS inspections in factories.
- Accompany the LABS team during factory inspections and seek clarification of issues during the inspection. Notify any eminent danger if noted during F&BS inspection.
- Ensure vendor and facility management properly understand Gap Inc.’s requirements of Fire & Building safety, Code of Vendor Conduct (COVC) and relevant local law requirements.
- Attend and facilitate tripartite CAP meetings (LABS, Factory and Brand), clarify issues identified and help development of CAP covering all issues with specific remediation timeline.
- Guide factories on prioritization of remediation action based on technicality, urgency and nature of issues identified.
- Facilitate frequent design review meetings, coordinate with factory, consultant and LABS expert till approval of a design which is prerequisite for sustainable remediation.
- Follow-up on and provide guidance to factories to ensure on time remediation process. Ensure factories are ready for final inspections.
- Attend regular brands meeting where various updates and trends of remediation is shared and discussed.
- Arrange quarterly vendor seminars to share the overall progress, motivate the factory and to share the common trends of remediation and facilitate knowledge sharing among vendors/factories.
- Conduct smell test for any new factory request before the factory initiate approval process.
- Ensuring sustainability of remediation with regards to F&BS program even after the factory is fully remediated.
- Follow-up various LABS training program for workers, security guards and Helpline.
- Responsible for Helpline feedback from LABS team. Investigate the issues raised from Helpline.
2. Supplier Sustainability Program Implementation (40%)
- Conduct assessments and follow-ups (Social & Environment) following the protocols and practices outlined in the Assessment Manual.
- Develop practical and sustainable corrective action plans and manage them according to established timeframes.
- Accurately document areas of non-conformance, and ensure the issue escalation policy is adhered to, as per the department requirements.
- Manage own assessment and follow-up schedules, report expenses, and other administration tasks according to established company and department protocols.
- Support the delivery of other Supplier Sustainability programs according to team documents, guidelines, and training materials.
3. Partnerships (10%)
- Manage partnerships with designated vendors and factories
- Manage relationship with Sourcing/QA partners at the Spoke office level
- Under guidance and direction from Program Manager/Sr. Manager, support local engagements with Alliance, Better Work, Government, trade unions, NGOs and other stakeholders on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with and advise vendor/facility management and their sustainability staff, Quality Assurance field staff, GSC BP’s and other industry practitioners to achieve sustainable improvements in working conditions.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Specialized knowledge/skills on Fire, Electrical, and Structural Safety
- Project Management
- Excellent diagnostic/analytical skills
- Possess sound judgment
- Time management
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of local laws
- Skilled at multitasking tasks/projects
- Capable of utilizing a collaborative approach to positively influence change management with various levels of vendor and facility management.
- Ability to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely into well-constructed, easy to understand and meaningful reports, proposals, presentations and other communications.
- Possess the aptitude of learning new skills and training vendor/facilities.
- Self-motivated, energetic, confident, thoughtful and respectful
3. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to travel (25%-50%) of time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary / Yearly Performance Bonus
- Premium health care for self and family members
- professional training opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH gap international sourcing (việt nam)
- Địa chỉ: