Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Số 36, đường số 4, Khu công nghiệp VSIP I, Thuận An, Bình Dương
Mức lương: 20 triệu - 30 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hóa học - Sinh học
Vật tư-Thiết bị
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
1. Supplier Quality Program
- Continue to develop the Supplier Quality Program.
- Qualify suppliers through the review of quality surveys, quality manuals and on site assessments.
- Conduct trainings for Suppliers when necessary.
- Technical interface between engineering and suppliers.
- Supplier Development – Assist in search for new suppliers and continuous improvement of existing suppliers.
2. Handling of Quality issues
- Handle and monitor the nonconforming issues with suppliers.
- Manage supplier NCR database and generate supplier quality reports.
- Manage Supplier Corrective Action (SCAR) process, (send SCAR’s and do follow-ups)
3. RTV handling
- Root cause is quickly determined and a corrective action plan implemented
- Cycle time for closing RTV is reduced
- RTV trends are monitored daily, weekly and monthly
- Escaping PPM are reduced
4. Technical support
- Review non-conforming parts from suppliers
- Provide FA assistance to Engineering and Buyer.
- Support manufacturing and engineering with part measurement technique.
- Assist engineering and manufacturing with statistical analysis.
- Involve audits where applicable such as internal audits, customer audits and audit by 3rd parties.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor major in Electrial, Electronic or Material Science
- Experience: At least three years experience of working in the same level. Prefer to candidates have experience of evaluating quality of Supplier.
• In-depth knowledge in the Quality Sciences
• Process engineering experience
• ISO auditor experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others
• Statistical software skills such as: FMEA, Control Chart, Pareto chart, Cpk...
• Good problem solving skills
• In-depth machining and measurement knowledge
• Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global team environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Good time management skills and ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to anticipate and handle multiple priorities and complex/abstract issues involving external and internal priorities
• Handle special assignments promptly and professionally
• Total Quality management experience.