Supervision Engineer – Fls (Kỹ Sư Giám Sát Phòng Cháy Chữa Cháy)
Công Ty TNHH Turner Việt Nam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Nơi làm việc: Việc làm Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việcWhat You Will Do
• Mainly in charge of fire police inspection for all projects of The Company;
• Obtain, evaluate, coordinate and distribute the information needed to construct all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems included in the project on time, within budget, and to the quality specified within a safe working environment;
• Assist in the management and supervision of Contract Packages relating to Electrical Works (HV, LV, ELV) and Mechanical (HVAC, Fire Protection, Plumbing & Drainage, BMS) and others as deemed necessary by the Project Director/ Project Manager.
• Assist the MEP Manager, Chief Supervisor and / or Project Manager / Director to prepare any Project reports;
• Carry out relevant onsite Construction Supervision Inspections;
• Handle emergency respond for fire activities;
• Assist fire audit;
• Assist in the management of the Contractor RFI and Submittal Process. Develop and implement document number and workflow procedures. Implement a tracking system to monitor the days held by each reviewer and notify the reviews of overdue documents. Review the Responses to RFIs and Comments on Submittals to ensure variations are not introduced by the Consultant without prior written authorizations by the Client.
• Review and comment on the following Contractor Submittals: Master Schedule, Look Ahead Schedule, Submittal and Procurement Schedule, Logistics Plans, Method Statements, QA/QC Plan, and the like.
• Review Potential Variation Orders and advise the Client on impacts of proposed variations and impacts on the Works Contracts. Review the impact on the Construction Schedule and advise on the required-on-job date.
• Establish and implement procedures for monitoring and recording work-in-place. Monitor the Site Superintendents who will review Contractor Payment Application to verify progress.
• Review Contractor Requests for Alternatives or Substitutions (RAS) and provide recommendations to the Client ensuring cost, quality or schedule benefit.
• Liaise between Contractor and Design Consultant to resolve technical disputes.
• Review Contractor correspondence and provide recommended technical responses to Contractual Letters.
• Assist in preparation of monthly reports by recording the progress of the Project to Client including information on the Contractors, the percentage of completion of the works and the number and value of changes.
• Assist with Contract Close-Out Procedures including: Taking Over Certificate, Punch Lists, Training, Warranties, As-Built Drawings, O&M Manuals and Performance Certificate.
Yêu cầu công việcYou Should Be Best At
• Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
• Strong knowledge about Firefighting rule & regulation
• High-Rise Construction
• Hotel/ Resorts
What You Are Good At
As a professional Project Management and Construction Supervision Consultant, Turner Vietnam seeks to recruit the best candidates from Vietnam to support our domestic and international projects.
Our successful candidates typically share most of the following skills and qualifications:
• University or College Degree; Relevant Certifications; Construction Supervision Certificate; Fire Life Safety Certificate is mandatory
• Good knowledge & experience about fire life safety and fire police inspection
• Excellent command of English and Vietnamese and an ability to write technical reports
• High integrity and ethics; a desire to “do the right thing” when faced with adversity
• A passion for construction and innovation; a desire to build great buildings
• High-rise construction experience; 5-Star Hotel Experience; Resort; Factory
• Solid understanding of the construction process and application of fire life safety/ mechanical/ electrical best practices
• Ability to work independently or as part of a multicultural team
• Forward-looking and proactive; an ability to predict and mitigate future risks
• Strong computer skills and hands-on ability to utilize project management control systems
• Willingness to travel within Vietnam and Internationally
A minimum of 7 years experience as Supervision Engineer – MEP/ Fire life safety is essential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Thông tin công ty
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật